Thursday 6 July 2017

PROUD MOMENTS

😊Proud Moments for 2017 Term 2😊
My Proud Moments For this Term Are...
1. Being able to participate in Gym Fest and even coming 1st equal place with Bonny.

2. Doing my Speech in front of the whole class, I liked it because it was my 1st time doing it and I got a lot of good comments about it.

3. Earning pride beads for working hard and trying my best in reaching my goals that I need to catch up on. 
(I also like it because it represents how much I have been working & participating in things.

4. I am proud of doing hip-hop at Gym Fest because Mrs Hobbs put a lot of time into teaching us the dance. And we even came 2nd!!!

5. I am proud of earning bronzes and a silver on Mathletics.

6. I am proud of going to the Winter Tournament and playing netball to represent our school, We even won all of our games even the finals. 
Related image

Team: Rubi, Aylee, Ella.D, Sophie, Millie, , Te Aroha, Te-Marama, Keira, Isla!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice good work it looks like you have things to be proud of.=)

    ReplyDelete