Friday 8 September 2017

Productin Reflection

😊Production Rehearsal😊

Kahikatea Team will be  presenting a show(Production) on Monday 11th of September 2017. We have practiced day after day to memorize our lines, We have ran through and fixed things up and taking things out & switching lines, It took a lot of hard work to practicing but we got there in the end. My character is a fairy,(Patupaiarehe) These fairy's get up to mischief we want to lead the 3 adventurers into a trap. (See What I mean) It was pretty fun seeing everyone costumes. My costume is hilarious, It has blue and gold on the outside and just a blue latitude. I am also singing (Better when I'm Dancing) With Lylah Wood. 




I am only in 2 scenes, I am in the fairy scene and the Tamariki scene. In the Tamariki scene we are whispering and giggling and also playing games like,Paper,Scissors,Rock or Apple on the Stick and other games. Then we will sing a song that Wheae Kathie has made up. It is sort of like, "Blame it on the boggie" but it's WAY better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment