Friday 26 May 2017

The Zoo Trip

🐵Going to the Zoo🐵
Click!!! I clicked my seat belt on as we drove of, We were going to the Hamilton Zoo. I was going with Mrs Eyre, Blake, Addison, Max.E and Carter. As soon as we got there I could already see people gazing  at some birds with beautiful tail feathers. "Whats so great about birds?" asked Addison. "Everything!!!" replied Blake. "What?" asked  Addison with a screwed up face. But before Blake could answer, Mrs Hobbs cleared her throat and started speaking. "Okay you are all here so now we will be having a little talk with Ken, Okay so can I get you to all line up and just wait for him please!!" She shouted. Suddenly  a very TALL man came ambling over to us. "Who's he?" I said to Addison keeping my voice  as quiet so no one could hear me. "He's Kevin, the Zoo keeper dude" Addison replied. As soon as he started I was really busting to go and check  out the new animals they had  introduced to the Zoo. After he had  finished talking a lady  came in holding a mysterious box with little flap covers on it. "What do you think is in it?" asked the lady. "Um... a kitten". "Close but tat is not it" she said. "It is a tuatara" My face struck with shock, "Why a tuatara? I asked. But the lady ignored my question. Instead she revealed the creature that was in the box. "Wow" some people said. "Can we touch him?" "How do you know it is even a he, It could be a she" "Very smart thinking but it is a he" The Zookeeper said. "So we will have a little time to pass it around t=and then we will take you for a walk around the Zoo" So she passed it around the whole class and we all got a touch of his tail. When it came to my turn I could feel the scales on the reptile. Shivers where sent down my spine. "Okay so have you all had a touch?" "Yes" We all replied. Now Kevin will take you around the Zoo 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment