Thursday 15 June 2017

THE TAKEOVER

šŸ˜ŠTHE TAKEOVERšŸ˜Š
I  feel the wind push tenderly  against the grassy trees allowing them to sway side to side.  I can feel the sharp pain of the rocks stab  at the  bottom of my feet.  I  hear the birds play a sweet  harmony as the sweep gracefully in the wind leaving me  alone in the bush. I give a sigh of relief. As I do I breathe in the fresh air.  I am standing there breathless with amazement.    When I stop staring for about 10 or 20 seconds Caitlin  strolls up to me,I stare at her like nothing happened.  "Did you see that?" I questioned in astonishment. "See what?" she asked screwing up her face. (In a questionable way)  "That thing that I just saw??" " What was it" Caitlin said "Be specific" I just stood  there looking at here, I was surprised she hadn't seen a thing. So to get the conversation over and done with I just said, "Lets go back to class" I said with a slight grin looking straight at her. "Okaaaaay" she replied with a squeaky tiny voice. So we trotted back to class. THE END   

No comments:

Post a Comment